• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 darb

darb

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:20 PM

Well here are a couple of my designs. Im still not all that upto speed on how to get a good quality image on here so bare with me. The Hammer down design I came up with is ment as a buisness card for a contract welder. The Oil drop (which seems togo a little "choppy") was a logo I can up for a oil processing operation. Both were done in
3D AutoCAD. Again I appoligize in advance for the links but this is the only way I currently know of posting them without loosing major quality. Any suggestions you have in that department are welcome too.

http://img206.images...7/cancenck3.png

http://img100.images...merdown1xz5.png

#2 milkmedia

milkmedia

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:14 AM

look good

#3 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:24 AM

Hi,

Had to URL your images; they are way too huge for this layout. You'll have to resize them if you want to direct-link.

#4 nevadabadgirl

nevadabadgirl

Guru

• Designer
  • 4217 posts

Posted 02 December 2006 - 03:00 PM

I love the hammer down card...that is too cool. Did you come to the Autodesk convention in Las Vegas this year?
You MUST be an Elite Designer to enter the contests. Please go to www.designcontest.net and follow the link that says "Love to Design" to get more information and the requirements for joining. There are NO EXCEPTIONS.

#5 darb

darb

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 December 2006 - 02:49 PM

Thanks for the url. I thought thats how they were going to post, but have not done to much posting.

As for the Vegas convention....I WISH. Unfortuntly the company I work for is quite small in terms of the drafting department (as in only me) Which makes it hard for me to get free time for things like holidays and conventions. I hoping to be able to make it to the next conventions but I will have to wait and see about that.

#6 arcticsnpr

arcticsnpr

• Designer
  • 80 posts

Posted 06 December 2006 - 01:41 AM

good work, although i do have a few things to say. On the hammer down one: maybe try a different font, the drop shadow or w/e is a little strange. Also, the hammer head is a bit deformed, is this in 3D? if not, i would try and explore that, like blender (www.blender.org). This is a GREAT design tool. As for the drop, i think you could give it some depth. The leaf doesn't wrap with the drop, this mayb be what you want, but it looks out of place. good work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users