#1 aero9Media

aero9Media

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 10:27 PM

Hello,

I had two questions.

1) I made a post in the Cool Flash Site's forum about 1 week ago, and it informed me that the post would have to be reviewed by forum moderator or adminastrator, and I was wondering how much longer it might be before it goes into the forum.

2) I registered about 2 weeks ago, and since I have registered, I am unable to view anyone's public profile, everytime I click a link to someones profile, it tells me I do not have permission to do so, how can this be fixed?

Thanks for all of your help.

Thanks,
Taylor Leach
aero9Media

• Guests

Posted 31 August 2006 - 11:04 PM

Hi, Tylor,
Thanks for the questions! concerning the first question. Indeed all the new threads in Coold Flash Sites and Daily Illustrations forums have to be preapproved by the moderator or administrator before they become public. The last week I was ofline and that's why there are some threads I haven't been able to review yet.

At the same time we are working on the guidelines for the threads posted in these forums. Here are someideas:

the title of a tread in daily illustrations should contain: 1.illustration's title, the artists name/nick
the thread should contain
1.the illustration in img tags
2.the link to the artist's website
3.possibly some info about the artist and/or the illustration

in the cool flash sites I think we should at least require the screenshot of the website and clickable link

Hope this answers your first question. Speaking about members profiles, I am not sure what the problem might be, we will look into it. But concerning the nature of our site, we might leave the profiles closed for the public.

#3 aero9Media

aero9Media

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 03:11 AM

Thanks,

I PM'd alex regarding the profile error im getting.

Thanks for your quick response.

Taylor Leach
aero9Media

#4 _Redrum

_Redrum

Retired Admin

• Designer
  • 1957 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 06:33 PM

That's very strange Taylor. If anyone else has had this problem please let us know. After looking at the user settings I really don't see why you wouldn't be able to view the profiles; as long as you're logged in you shouldn't have that problem.

I've made a minor change, so give it another try and let us know if it works.

#5 aero9Media

aero9Media

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 07:52 PM

After your post Alex everything is working wonderfully, I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Taylor Leach
aero9Media

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users