• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 apresico

apresico

Guru

• Designer
  • 1210 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:19 AM

I won the Hakvoort contest and I have been communicating with the admins and the contest holder but I haven't recieved a reply from any of them at all lately... I won about a month ago now, and the contest holder hasn't replied. I messaged the admin in charge, illumina, and I have not recieved a reply. I was wondering if there was a way for me to get this done any faster.

The last message I got from Illumina was saying for me to send my paypal address when I sent the files. I sent them to the contest holder, and he hasn't replied and Illumina has not either...I messaged her directly, and I messaged the contest holder directly as well with the files. I haven't heard anything from him since the end of the contest...

Please reply someone...I don't know if I did anything the wrong way...I sent everything I was suppose to send to the contest holder. I'd like to get a confirmation from Illumina or the contest holder saying they recieved the files, and of course, the money sent to my paypal account once I am certain of the files getting to the contest holder.

Thanks,
Amanda

#2 Neupix

Neupix

Design Team Member

• Designer
  • 1146 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 05:42 AM

Sorry for the trouble Amanda, these things usually go alot smoother.

Have you sent illumina your paypal address yet? You didn't mention it above, and she can't send a payment until she gets it.
Neupix Media | Nip Napp! < iPhone App Reviews and News | Citrik Acid

#3 apresico

apresico

Guru

• Designer
  • 1210 posts

Posted 03 February 2006 - 03:17 PM

yes I sent the paypal address, but you'd think that someone would have contacted me if for some reason I didn't give dolphin all the files or something, or if there was a problem with my paypal...I sent the files via a link to dolphin so he could just download the files immediately. I don't have his email and the attachment size limit is smaller than my files.

In fact, I sent the paypal address twice because I sent it to you once (and I know that you no longer are in charge of payment, and when I found that out, I sent it to Illumina right away) then I sent it a second time when I messaged to confirm that the files were sent. After that, there was no reply so I private messaged Illumina to see if the files were sent to dolphin, and there was no reply since that.

I am definitely not mad or anything about how long it has taken; I would just like to get everything settled so I can put the logo in my portfolio and get the money as well.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users