• This topic is locked This topic is locked
&nsbp;

#1 fluerasa

fluerasa

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 07:28 AM

I need a review for this: http://www.studioweber.ro - color scheme and structure. Thanks, Alex

#2 Xavic

Xavic

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 08:17 AM

The design is easy to navigate through. I like the fact that the main page is very basic and the sub-pages are more complex. The color scheme is good; my only problem with it is that the red used for the strip on the right side and for the menu on the main page is a bit too bright (others may not feel the same way, so no big deal).

Over all you did a nice job. I like how everything is set up.

#3 Uniment1

Uniment1

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 381 posts

Posted 31 December 2005 - 06:49 PM

I agree with Xavic on the red strip. What I would do is make it a horizontal gradient with the edge to the right a darker red and keep that bright red through the rest of the strip.....All and All beautiful site very stylish/contemporary definitly tells your clients that you are a modern company and a company that is actually STILL IN BUSINESS!! :D nice job good site !
www.uniment1.com :: Design Services

#4 methodine

methodine

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 116 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 03:05 PM

my 2 cents:
For me is a bit ennoying the photos that you are using in your interior pages. Looks to me that are stocks ones and the chromatic of those is not very suitable with the rest of your site. Also the transparecy for the category typo is not suitable if the background has a lot of colors
...for another perspective

• Guests

Posted 28 February 2006 - 11:14 PM

the thread has been moved to the SHowoff forum. It belongs here rather than in the design chat.

fluerasa, I understand your wish to have others review your website, but it would be nice to return the favor and review 3 other works submitted in the Showoff forum. Thanks in advance!

#6 lonek

lonek

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 March 2006 - 07:47 PM

It looks good overall, but i think that the shadow under this big red stipe is a little too wide, compared to the left shadow. Or maybe it's the brightness of red colour.. And the page itself doesn't fit perfectly into my 1024x768 resolution in IE (i have to scroll a bit down in order to navigate through portfolio).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users