• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 exsolemndesigns

exsolemndesigns

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 03:38 AM

Hey guys,
My name is Bri. I am the lead graphic designer of Exsolemn Designs. Don't ask me what Exsolemn means because I just came up with it one day, there is no actual meaning :p
Anyway, I've always been an artist. I got my artistic skills from my grandmother. She was a painter, and a dang good one too. Ever since I could pick up a crayon I've been making art. I became interested in graphic design back in eighth grade because the guy I had a crush on was into it. I would watch him make amazing things in photoshop and suddenly I began to fall in love with the endless possibilities photoshop could offer to an artist. Here I am six years later, I'm in my second year of college studying graphic design and photography and I couldn't be any happier. Design contest has taught me, so far, that there is a ton of competition and I'm going to have to work really hard if I want to go any where with this career. I am willing to work my way up and I'm really excited to create and design works of art.

#2 Cristinenovo

Cristinenovo

• Designer
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

hallo there! I'm Cristine from Philippines, i am currently working at Redline Printer as a graphic artist... i love photoshop since when i was in college but when i started to join this competition, i started to fall inlove in Adobe Illustrator... I dont care if i don't win in every competition all i want is to widen my idea about graphics and making international layouts...but if i win, that would be very nice:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: artist, graphic design, introduction designer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users