Comments

• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 snickerdoodless

snickerdoodless

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:06 AM

Question, where can I see the comments made by contest holder on the contest page? I'm getting emails, but can't find them or see what the comments are. Thanks!

#2 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21754 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:15 AM

HI there, go to your control center. your control center link is up top of every page 9right above the phone number in the ehader section.

Once at your control center you will see messages click on your message board

Like us on facebook

#3 snickerdoodless

snickerdoodless

• Designer
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:19 AM

there's nothing there. :(

#4 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21754 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 04:20 AM

can you go to live chat?

Like us on facebook

#5 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 17 March 2011 - 02:05 PM

Emails saying you got feedback from CH means your ranking was changed.
When CH says something, you can actually read the message. Otherwise you went UP or Down in points =)

If CH changes your ranking 5 times, you will receive 5 emails. Understand?

#6 Babba

Babba

Lead Moderator

• Designer
  • 36840 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:05 AM

Is it possible to have private feedback (suggestions) from CH and public when it is general?
Many are experiencing the same issue when CH request certain change of an design (specially high rated), some other designers automatically follow that request - other's variation on your idea, instead of having more original ideas.

#7 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 19 March 2011 - 12:16 AM

Is it possible to have private feedback (suggestions) from CH and public when it is general?
Many are experiencing the same issue when CH request certain change of an design (specially high rated), some other designers automatically follow that request - other's variation on your idea, instead of having more original ideas.

If that suggestion is open to everyone, its OK.
If CH requests you a specific thing and you see another designer stealing your feedback, REPORT immediately with a CH's words to you and we will remove it.

#8 trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 01:11 AM

Yes, I find this confusing. If I receive an email saying the client posted new feedback, that doesn't necessarily mean there is actually any feedback to read - only my ranking has changed? If I see an email saying I have feedback, I would expect that when I go to my Messages there should be some feedback to read there?

The email says please follow this link and respond back to the client. Not sure what I would say in my response back if there's no feedback for me to read and respond to. Maybe I'm missing something...

#9 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:01 AM

Yes, I find this confusing. If I receive an email saying the client posted new feedback, that doesn't necessarily mean there is actually any feedback to read - only my ranking has changed? If I see an email saying I have feedback, I would expect that when I go to my Messages there should be some feedback to read there?

The email says please follow this link and respond back to the client. Not sure what I would say in my response back if there's no feedback for me to read and respond to. Maybe I'm missing something...

When you dont see a message means CH only gave you points. Each time CH changes your "score" you will receive that email/message.

#10 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21754 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

You will get this notice also if the ch marks the entry "I want to see a revision"

Like us on facebook

#11 ZukiH

ZukiH

Guru

• Designer
  • 1178 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

You will get this notice also if the ch marks the entry "I want to see a revision"

and also if he marks "You're going the wrong way"

#12 InfiniteBlackDe

InfiniteBlackDe

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 06:34 PM

Any chance on the site Admin/Moderators implementing a way of having private feedback that only the designer and Ch can see? Like a comment box in an area labeled My Entries. That way if the CH asks for specific revisions for one of our designs no one else can see it and use the idea. Also we could explain our concept without cluttering the main comment area or ask the CH if they would like to see a specific concept/revision without revealing the idea to the whole community. That would help us by NOT submitting ideas that the CH might not like since we have a limited # of entries that we are allowed to post.

#13 Alisha27Geelan

Alisha27Geelan

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:24 PM

you know I got my one design taken off because it was knewn has clip when I drew it myself and put it on there how far is that if you don't belive me go to Home - Alisha Geelan Graphic designer

#14 Alisha27Geelan

Alisha27Geelan

Banned

• Banned
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 01:25 PM

I got my designs taken off and the one of my skull becasue it was call clip art want about everyone else on there and for you info I drew that and put it on the computer to turn it into an design. if you don't belive me go to http://angeletadesigner.webs.com/

#15 sharie

sharie

Admin

• Administrators
  • 21754 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 07:53 PM

The designs of yours that has been removed was because they are not vector designs and also clipart found on the internet

ALL logos are to be created 100% by you and completely 100% vector file.

Like us on facebook

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users