• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 bschall23

bschall23

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 29 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:03 PM

I think I need to vent to people who would understand.
I getting married in my fiance, who happens to be an accountant. It's driving me crazy she won't listen to any of my ideas. We're using a dark purple and bright green color combination and she wants to use apples as some of the center pieces, just apples set out on the table. I think she has the opposite of an artist's eye. I really hope she gets some better ideas.

Anybody every studied or found good wedding decorating sites?

#2 TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 05:05 PM

You married a non-artist? What in heavens do you talk about on a daily basis? Is it like talking to a pile of polished rocks? My girlfriend and I are both creative (me design - she music) and we understand each others creative ideas. My parents are both administrators and they sometimes have no idea what I'm saying.
Good luck with her and I hope for the best!

P.S. As i'm sure the wedding passed this may not help you but if she wanted apples and the colors are "Dark purple and Bright green" then how about a cornucopia of Granny Smith Apples and Red Grapes?

#3 Chung Dha

Chung Dha

Guru

• Designer
  • 1439 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:49 PM

Marrying to an accountant is way better than to another designers. Especially she can do your administration. Also having another designers as partner is not a good thing especially get way to competitive and also complain way to much about your design cause of different design styles.

Just let her do her thing weddings is a bigger deal to girls than to guys.

#4 decadance

decadance

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 09:34 AM

Well, if you allow me to talk..there's no one could be blamed for that. That's just a matter of weddings heat pressure and ya should worry none. For the matter of you've been marry non-artist person, well..that's kind an ejection of you because you are now interact with someone you've never expected at all for the first time until forever. Take a breath and relax, for everything should be fine. Oh btw, congrats on your wedding. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users