Exchange of knowledge and long

design gloussy ps5 shiny vector art

• Please log in to reply

#1 despolams

despolams

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

Hello :) I am abdellah lamrabete,21 years old .I am a freelance web talented designer and illustrator based in Tinghir, Morocco. I am a highly motivated designer with excellent design skills. I have professional experience in freelancing and I’ve been designing and building websites for more than 3 years.

also i am jewellery maker,founder & ceo of ToudraBijoux © Création Bijouterie et Joaillerie
and after effect supervisor
Among my specialties creative in print,branding,packaging,book covers,icons,website temples,logos,and exhibition graphics.
drawing,styling great produce graphics and effects every day makes me special and unique.

i like to make some picture special and most importantly, the ability to draw and Creativity :) I've been using photoshop three or four hours per week.i love
Adobe Photoshop because, h'is a fantastically powerful program and there are a million ways to do anything, we hope that reading bio will help our readers ad buyers to get The coolest and most beautiful idea and design project that they might not have seen before .

finally i hope to maximize my creative potential! in these big website Logo Design, Web Design and Writing by the World's Best Creative Team | crowdSPRING
because its my big contest not to earn money!!!
Thanks once again for check my bio and we hope to have the opportunity of working with you.
see my folio for more Confirmation
thaks for your time.
contact me on twitter @lamrabetabdella

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: design, gloussy, ps5, shiny, vector art

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users