• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 intotheoutro

intotheoutro

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:51 AM

sorry the quality of these arent very high. it's all i have on file right now but they are 100% mine. Feel free to criticize or compliment.

my t-shirt i designed for my varsity baseball team

Posted Image

just a few projects i did on my free time

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 baiskee

baiskee

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 915 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 06:00 AM

Few builds...

Shirt design - Good play of the typefaces and colors. but always remember that the design should not cross up to the waist down. Always consider that some people do wear shirts tucked-in.

"Miami Hurricanes" - I think the text is too big and the white glow doesn't compliment white colored text. The background color is too loud for me, you can desaturate it or make it monochromatic (Team color?) And uhm, is there a letter U hiding in the background?

Space - I like the contrast of the clouds. Are there any stars around?

Keep it up!

Cheers!
LOGOWORX

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you don't have; rather remember that what you have now was once among the things you only hoped for.”

#3 intotheoutro

intotheoutro

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

Few builds...

Shirt design - Good play of the typefaces and colors. but always remember that the design should not cross up to the waist down. Always consider that some people do wear shirts tucked-in.

"Miami Hurricanes" - I think the text is too big and the white glow doesn't compliment white colored text. The background color is too loud for me, you can desaturate it or make it monochromatic (Team color?) And uhm, is there a letter U hiding in the background?

Space - I like the contrast of the clouds. Are there any stars around?

Keep it up!

Cheers!

thanks for the feedback. haha yeah i know some people tuck their shirts in but if somebody on my baseball team tucks that shirt in they don't deserve to have one haha.

#4 atondex

atondex

• Designer
  • 247 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 05:38 PM

The background on the Miami Hurricanes design is too busy. Maybe you could have kept out the galaxy thing.

Also, it's best use that in a design one should use as few fonts as possible. I know, they are display fonts, but still, you'll be surprised how professional your designs will look when you use just a few fonts.

Hope this helps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users