in development.

Posted Image

#2 Al3x

Al3x

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 200 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:31 PM

I like the concept, the colours are vibrant, I just think that you've made it very busy, maybe try it without the braces.

#3 inovartis

inovartis

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:35 AM

I agree with the busy comment, but I think it's a good idea, makes you look twice to see it all. Colors are very good too.

#4 raghav

raghav

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 39 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 03:47 PM

Colors and really good. I am afraid if the logo turns out to be a bit busy, otheerwise a really good work :)

#5 adambender

adambender

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 November 2006 - 06:39 PM

Hey Krimsyn,

It is obvious you have a good handle on Illustrator. That's the hardest part I find.

What are the weaving lines?

Like the others mentioned, it is too busy. You are trying to communicate too much and the message is getting lost.

However, I don't see you having to change to much other than simplyfying each element to it's most basic form. For instance, the weaving lines could be reduced to one inside and outside line each - reduce multiple lines and colors.

It was hard for me to tell it was a tooth because of the read color (thought it was a heart at first). I would try to stick with white or light grey - colors people would associate with a tooth - well, some might be yellow but I wound't go there! lol.

Also, the braces are too detailed. Try to reduce them to their most basic recognizable form. Or do they even need to be there? Each element should have a clear purpose in the designs message, if not, get rid of it.

I think your next version will really rock. Can't wait to see an update.

Adam

#6 misterman131

misterman131

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:18 PM

honestly, i love the design. although a little busy, i think that it could be fixed pretty easily. you have some great art elements in there. i think that if you just take out the curvy lines, and leave one line and the braces with the tooth, would make it not as busy, and be more recognizable. great work!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users