• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 Akcium

Akcium

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:30 PM

The company is engaged in delivery of the specialized equipment for wine cellars ...

Posted Image

#2 adambender

adambender

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

The company is engaged in delivery of the specialized equipment for wine cellars ...

Posted Image

I'm not sure I would get what they do from the logo. I would guess that they sell or do wine testing. Not all logo's need to demonstrate the exact business, but perhpas trying something with a wine rack or other known equipment? Something that gives a better idea of what the company does. What about a delivery truck with the wine glass on the side? Just a few ideas to help spark your imagination.

Good start. I look forward to seeing your second version.

#3 Akcium

Akcium

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 35 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 08:55 PM

a company is engaged in an equipment for STORAGE of wine....

#4 seawise

seawise

Guru

• Designer
  • 861 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 09:59 PM

Not bad at all. But i must say that this one is not good as your previous duo you posted :). The logo gives me a protecting and storage feeling but do you really need a glass? I am not sure. You might have used another color instead of mocca or brown, which would add some contrast. The font seems ok but the placement can be re-evaluated and it may be better to replace the color of "systems" with a good alternative.

I can see an upside-down bottle between two hands. What about just two hands holding the wine and protecting it ?

I really like your abstract way of thinking and conveying the concept on canvas. Keep up the good work! :)

#5 rinaldidesigns

rinaldidesigns

Elite Designer

• Designer
  • 2258 posts

Posted 31 March 2006 - 11:43 PM

Hi....I don't think the logo connects to the company, maybe a bottle instead of glass.....I love the wine glasses style.....but agree, the colors need more punch.....I look at a lot of wine related publications(involved in a restaurant)...you really have to stand out and announce to the end user(the person, business that will buy these storage systems) "look at me, this is what I am"(quality, feeling and style).....:)

#6 Sour

Sour

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 74 posts

Posted 03 April 2006 - 12:44 AM

It’s sometimes best not to crowd a logo with to many ideas or meanings. Pick one like for this “wine” and use that. I have moved it around a little:

Posted Image
www.sour.co.nz
Logo Design

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users