Posted Image

#2 blueii

blueii

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:11 AM

Hi Noelevz,
Nice labels but where is this product gonna be sold? Because if it's in the US, I may be able to help you with some standard technical rules that should be followed when it comes to labeling in the US. I was with a food manufacturing company here in the Philippines before where we exported to the US, and I had to learn all the necessary labeling requirements to be able to comply with the US standards.

Hoping the best.
Cheers for today we Live!

www.logosbyblue.com

#3 noelevz

noelevz

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 03:22 AM

Hi Noelevz,
Nice labels but where is this product gonna be sold? Because if it's in the US, I may be able to help you with some standard technical rules that should be followed when it comes to labeling in the US. I was with a food manufacturing company here in the Philippines before where we exported to the US, and I had to learn all the necessary labeling requirements to be able to comply with the US standards.

Hoping the best.

Hi there Blueii, If I'm not mistaken it's going to be sold here in the Philippines only. They haven't contacted me since I gave them the final design.
please visit my site: Designer’s Depot: the best source for artists, designers and art lovers.

#4 blueii

blueii

Apprentice Designer

• Designer
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 07:18 AM

Nice, another designer from the Philippines. Cool! Ok, if it's going to be sold here in the Phils only then that's no problem. Even though there are also food labeling requirements here in the Phils, they aren't really that strict. Whats the use of making those rules in the Phils anyway.

Anyway, good luck with that design. If it's for the Phils market, I'd choose the last one coz of the colors.
Cheers for today we Live!

www.logosbyblue.com

#5 KHDZN

KHDZN

Junior Guru

• Designer
  • 395 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 08:47 PM

I like the last design as well. Good job!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: packaging design

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users