US & EU support teams

Community Status Updates

Photo

arman2525

how can i learn graphics design?...
Jul 14 2015 06:41 PM
Photo

morabira cobalt

blem. I splitted it because ch use your font layout. Thanks and cheers.
Jun 03 2015 08:12 PM
Photo

cobaltmorabira

Hi, I wanted to say thank you for splitting the prize. I read the thread again, and honestly when you look at both designs they seem close, but in its original context, floor and waves were expected. I feel like it's a little bit unfair for you, but I got your back now!
Jun 03 2015 07:55 PM
Photo

javierjops

100% FREE IMAGES for commercial use en.freejpg.com.ar www.photostockeditor.com www.unsplash.com www.jaymantri.com/ Complete list here: www.wdrfree.com/webdesignresources/free-images Enjoy!!!
Apr 25 2015 07:21 PM
Photo

RuiAlmeidaDesign5sharie

Hello , I would like to help me. I am a recent member of designcontest . I attended a guaranteed contest and apparently I'm first . The creator of the contest asked me to make at shirt that comes first , the girl in the same style but with a microphone. I sent him a series of new designs but never received an answer and it's been a long time. What can you do to help me ? https://www.designcontest.com/t-shirt-design/joox_1/
Apr 24 2015 01:54 PM
Photo

muham_saiahmad

hi world :D i hope i got a best experience here
Apr 23 2015 06:55 PM
Photo
Photo
Photo
Photo

intechnology

There is an appointed time for everything. :-)
Mar 24 2015 11:59 AM
Photo

Sanjaya Kunwar

... mingling creativity
Mar 18 2015 07:59 PM
Photo

EcoDesigns

"Creativity is Contagious. Pass it on." - Albert Einstein
Mar 18 2015 04:30 AM
Photo

ncfour

learning how to use forum......... he he he.... :D :D
Mar 16 2015 07:56 AM
Photo

ncfourBabba

hell.... thanks., for add.... can you plz tell me what we actully do in this forum or after being others friend... thanks
Mar 15 2015 04:54 PM
  • ncfour's Photo
    ncfour
    hello* sorry type mistake. :P
    Mar 15 2015 04:54 PM
  • Babba's Photo
    Babba
    "Hell" to you too! :)
    To be honest, I do not use "friends communication" feature at all. I did tried when it first started. But, you can communicate with who you want, for any matter if you like. Regarding the forum, it is a good thing. It's place where you can learn about current stuff regarding DC (e.g. vote for winner at abandoned contest, contests with certain problems, report copies and vote in Designer's Court, ask for the help regarding designing... an...
    Mar 15 2015 07:22 PM
  • ncfour's Photo
    ncfour
    ok got it... thanks for replay.. you already voted my design for skyfall roofing.. and thanks a lot for that... can you please tell me what is a like and how i can achive that you have 42652.... sorry for trouble but i am a new here so i asking you... but you have a very nice achivement on this site with moderator member title.

thnks. :D

Mar 16 2015 06:45 AM
Photo

ncfour

hello ... any one there.... how to use forum actully...........:D can anyone tell me? what after makeing a frd? :P hehe.
Mar 14 2015 09:22 PM