• Please log in to reply
&nsbp;

#1 mk27x

mk27x

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2019 - 12:48 PM

Hey!

I'm an amateur graphic designer. Currently, I`m working at my own website projects. The newest one is hexcol.com. It's a website dedicated to developers and designers, so I want to get feedback from you. 

For now, there are pages with color information, like this about #ff0000 hex color. Currently, there are also one tool (color wheel) and web safe colors table. 

Here is my question to you, how do you like it? What features do you want to see in the future here? 

Thanks for all the feedback.

• ChristinaWallace likes this

#2 lewisthomas

lewisthomas

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 04:07 PM

Indeed, these are the websites that will definitely be very much helpful to the designers who looks for the color codes. There are almost every codes available for the designers that will be helpful for them.

#3 ChristinaWallace

ChristinaWallace

• Designer
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

Very nice! It is rather simple and easy to use, both good things in my opinion. I like how it has the hex, RGB, HSL, HSV, and CMYK information. Even better that there is suggestion for the closest web safe color and a color scheme area!

#4 nataliamartin01

nataliamartin01

• Designer
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 06:53 AM

The color websites you have shared are so mesmerizing that it will brighten up targeted brand tone and voice. These websites will surely help startups choose the right color in accordance with their brand personality to knock out the competitors. 

----------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users